Registration is now open: Harpers Ferry Half Marathon - Online Registration
Until we can 100% confirm with the parks and towns and clearance from local and state guidelines, we will have participants on a waitlist/ pre-order status. This means you will not be charged until we can confirm you are able to safely run the race.
- Only deferred entrants are eligible to race in-person at this time. When/ if restrictions lighten, we will allow participants off of the waitlist to register.
- As we approach race day, and local and state guidelines allow, we will begin taking individuals off of the waitlist, at which point you will be sent an invitation to register for in-person racing.
- Participants will be taken off of the waitlist in order of registration date.
- If the race looks like it will once again have to be cancelled due to tightening restrictions, everyone's entry of in-person entry will be deferred to 2022.
Can I run virtually?
Yes! There is an option to sign up for a virtual race for the half marathon or 5K. Even if the in-person race has to be cancelled due to tightening restrictions, the virtual race WILL happen.
- The virtual race will be professionally timed by our friends at Racine Multisports, and many of you have seen the app Race Joy that allows for a more interactive race experience.
- Half Marathon virtual participants will receive a locally made medal.
Registration Contact Info:
Katie Thompson at email@example.com
Two Rivers Treads 304-885-8843
The Half Marathon is a challenging and hilly course covering the expanse on Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and the Civil War era towns connecting them. Expansive views of the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers, a loop through Harpers Ferry National Historical Park School House Ridge South, Murphy Farm, Lower Town Harpers Ferry, John Brown's Fort, Bolivar, Storer College, and the homes taking you back to the 1860's . Our 5K event is a mix of trail and includes a loop of the School House Ridge South portion of the Harpers Ferry National Park. And our Kids Event will be on site at River Riders and School House Ridge South.
2016 Testimonials! Testimonials Click Here!!!
Video Montage from 2011!
Freedoms Run & Harpers Ferry Half Marathon